A Holistic Approach to Optimal Care: Nutrition Services
Balanced nutrition is at the core of good health and wellness. The food we eat on a daily basis can help or hinder our health and well-being. As Hippocrates said, with wise choices, food can be one’s medicine and can help heal the body, leading to optimal health.
Eyas Landing is on the cutting edge of pediatric therapy, providing top quality services to our clients. To help optimize the great results clients are already seeing from their sessions with our top-notch practitioners, we are excited to now offer nutrition services from a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). Christine M. Cliff, MPH, RDN, LDN, CLT has been a practicing RDN for over 13 years and has worked in a variety of settings ranging from clinical to industry to education. Christine is experienced in educating and counseling a variety of audiences, along with translating technical nutrition information into easy-to-understand take home messages. Ms. Cliff is also a Certified LEAP Therapist and is skilled in adverse food reactions, including food allergies, food sensitivities, and food intolerances, and helping to create a diet protocol to decrease/eliminate such reactions.
What types of nutrition services can you expect to receive? Here is a sneak peek at a few options:
- Nutrition Counseling: Work with families or 1-on-1 to identify nutrition goals, create a feasible plan and track continued progress toward success.
- Grocery Store Adventure: Help families easily find healthful options that fit the nutrition needs of the kiddo and/or family.
- Recipe and Menu Tips: Learn how to make simple, healthful substitutions to recipes/menus.
- Quick Cook Demos: Hands-on experience to learn how to create quick and good-for-you recipes at home.
- Food Intolerance and Sensitivity Testing and Diet Counseling: The Mediator Release Test (MRT) identifies sensitivities to 150 foods and chemicals. Using these results, an immunocalm phased diet can be developed to help heal the body.
Learn more about nutrition services — and how to schedule a nutrition services evaluation. It’s easy. Call Eyas Landing at 312.733.0883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
by Christine Cliff, MPH, RDN, LDN, CLT
Eyas Landing is a therapy clinic with a mission to provide evidence-based and family-centered therapy services for children, adolescents, and their families. The primary goal is to deliver relationship-based interventions within the most natural environments and to empower families to reach their full potential. To achieve this goal, our highly educated, compassionate staff dedicates time and expertise to create experiences that maximize therapeutic outcomes. The strength, determination, and perseverance of our clients are evident as they succeed in therapy, and ultimately in their daily lives.
Eyas Landing offers a wide range of comprehensive services including Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, ABA Therapy, Social Work, Family Therapy, and Neuropsych testing. Services are provided throughout the Chicagoland area via Telehealth, In-Home, and in our state of the art clinic.
Want to learn more or you have a specific question? Feel free to connect with us here!