We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team of pediatric specialists for a full time caseload. Ideal candidates should be interested collaborating with an interdisciplinary team to provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) assessments and clinical services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities ages 2-21 in the clinic, home, and community settings. We provide extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists, regardless of experience level. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and professional liability insurance. This position is mostly clinic-based, with about 30% travel to client homes required.
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the west loop of Chicago that specializes in sensory processing disorders, autism, apraxia, and other learning disabilities. Our mission is to provide family-centered and evidence-based pediatric therapy services for children and their families. Our primary goal is to deliver relationship-based interventions within the most natural environments and to empower families to reach their full potential. Our mission will be achieved through the hard work and dedication of our staff, as well as, the strength and perseverance of our clients.
Come join a company where you can grow! Learn more about us by exploring our website!
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team on effective strategies for clients, including parents, occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, developmental therapists, and special education teachers. All disciplines are employed at Eyas Landing.
- Administers evaluation for potential clients for ABA services and re-evaluates clients yearly for continued service.
- Develops individualized goals for the clinic, home, and community settings to be implemented by a behavior therapist.
- Some travel required; 30% of services will be provided in the community, 50% of services will be provided in the clinic setting.
- Highly competitive compensation
- Health/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Continuing education and professional dues reimbursement
- Mentorship and Supervision
- Opportunity to grow
- Licensed BCBA
- Masters degree required
Job Type: Full-time