Christina F, MA, BCBA
Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Eyas Landing Employee Since 2023
Credentials and Certifications
- CPR/First Aid
- Nonviolent Crisis Prevention Intervention Certified
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst – BCBA
Masters of Art in Applied Behavior Analysis,
Ball State University
Bachelors of Science in Psychology,
Illinois State University
I started working with children with ASD as an undergraduate research assistant in college. I fell in love with the children and decided to pursue a job as a registered behavior technician following graduation. I went back to school and got my BCBA certification after realizing how much I loved the field. There is nothing better than helping a child work on a skill and seeing the light in their eyes when they’ve finally achieved it. I am excited to be a part of the Eyas Landing team!
My Professional Goals
- My goal is to one day become a mentor or consultant to help young adults/adults with ASD work through dating, social interactions, and communication barriers that arise with friendships and relationships.
- I would also love to teach others who are less knowledgeable about ASD in schools, workplaces, etc. to increase inclusion and acceptance.
My Clinical Expertise
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Natural Environment Teaching
Eyas Landing is a therapy clinic with a mission to provide evidence-based and family-centered therapy services for children, adolescents, and their families. The primary goal is to deliver relationship-based interventions within the most natural environments and to empower families to reach their full potential. To achieve this goal, our highly educated, compassionate staff dedicates time and expertise to create experiences that maximize therapeutic outcomes. The strength, determination, and perseverance of our clients are evident as they succeed in therapy, and ultimately in their daily lives.
Eyas Landing offers a wide range of comprehensive services including Speech Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, ABA Therapy, Social Work, Family Therapy, and Neuropsych testing. Services are provided throughout the Chicagoland area via Telehealth, In-Home, and in our state of the art clinic.