Are you looking to gain a wide range of pediatric experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our team of top pediatric specialists for a full or part time caseload.
Our ideal candidate…
Ideal candidates should be ready to develop their skills in the Hanen approach, oral motor, PROMPT, PECS, AAC, DIR/Floortime, sensory feeding, relationship-based practice, and evidence-based practice. They should also be eager to learn from our team of outstanding and experienced therapists.
Who we are…
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago established in 2007. Our team of excellent therapists provide services in the clinic, home and school. This means our therapists’ caseloads include diverse clientele and flexible work schedules!
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.eyaslanding.com!
We value our employees…
At Eyas Landing, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment – so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive salary with productivity bonus potential
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Travel reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- On-site staff parking for therapists with off-site sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Maintain a caseload of 25-35 clients per week (full time) with bonus pay incentives.
- Utilize electronic medical record software to document treatment sessions and evaluations.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Participate in in-house company trainings, hosted CEU courses and ongoing professional development opportunities.
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Eyas Landing guiding theories of practice.
- Licensed Speech and Language Pathologist
- Masters degree required
Apply below or by emailing email@example.com