Are you looking to gain a wide range of administrative experience in the most collaborative and supportive clinic in Chicago?
We are seeking a Receptionist/Office Assistant to assist in the day-to-day operations of a fast paced, high volume pediatric therapy clinic.
Our ideal candidate…
Ideal candidates should be hard working, autonomous, and organized. Candidates should be eager to join a multi-disciplinary team of providers, collaborating to provide an individualized treatment approach that recognizes each child’s individual needs and personality.
Who we are…
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago established in 2007. Our team of excellent therapists provide services in the clinic, home and school. This means our therapists’ caseloads include diverse clientele and flexible work schedules!
Check out our website to learn more about our mission and the wonderful clients that we serve!
Learn more at www.eyaslanding.com!
We value our employees…
At Eyas Landing, we value our employees and it shows. Our outstanding benefits package pairs with our positive company culture to create the best work environment – so that you can focus on doing what you love.
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Sick Leave (PSL) allowances
- 401k with substantial company match
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO medical insurance
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Call A Doc (on call physician)
- $25,000 Life Insurance policy
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship and onboarding program
- Department meetings
- Monthly all staff meetings
- Hosted professional development courses
- Monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations
- Fundraising initiatives
- Holiday celebrations
- And MORE!
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival into facility.
- Ensure all guests have completed and signed the appropriate documents and sign in protocols are followed.
- Check health insurance eligibility and benefits for clients.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct to appropriate department/individual.
- Access and update client electronic files.
- Assist patients in paying invoice balances.
- Assist administrative staff with various administrative projects as needed.
- Ensure reception desk and waiting room area are tidy and presentable.
- Light cleaning and assisting with other office tasks as needed.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelors degree required
- Spanish speaking highly preferred
Apply below or by emailing email@example.com