We are seeking a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) to join our team of pediatric specialists for a full time caseload. Ideal candidates should be interested collaborating with an interdisciplinary team to provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) clinical services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities ages 2-21 in the clinic, home, and community settings. We provide extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists, regardless of experience level. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and professional liability insurance. This position is both clinic and school/home based, with about 75% travel required and potential for a full clinic caseload.
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the west loop of Chicago that specializes in sensory processing disorders, autism, apraxia, and other learning disabilities. Our mission is to provide family-centered and evidence-based pediatric therapy services for children and their families. Our primary goal is to deliver relationship-based interventions within the most natural environments and to empower families to reach their full potential. Our mission will be achieved through the hard work and dedication of our staff, as well as, the strength and perseverance of our clients.
Come join a company where you can grow! Learn more about us by exploring the rest of our website!
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team on effective strategies for clients, including parents, occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, developmental therapists, and special education teachers.
- Maintains a caseload of 25-35 direct service hours.
- Participates in weekly supervision with BCBA, weekly team meetings and monthly company meetings/events.
- Develops individualized goals for the clinic, home, and community settings to be implemented by a behavior therapist.
- 75% travel required
- Highly competitive compensation (Salary)
- Outstanding Benefits Package: 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL), BCBS PPO Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, HealthiestYou (on call physician) and more!
- Travel Reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement and onsite trainings
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to grow
- Certified Registered Behavior Technician
- Bachelors degree
- CPR/1st Aid Training
- Daily access to a car
Job Type: Full-time
- Registered Behavior Technician Certification (Required)