We are seeking an experienced Licensed Clinical Social Worker to join our team of highly skilled therapists. Individuals with experience working with young children and families is highly preferred. Those seeking leadership and program development opportunities are highly encouraged to apply.
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago that specializes in sensory processing disorders, autism, ADHD, and other learning disabilities. Our mission is to provide family-centered and evidence-based pediatric therapy services for children and their families. Our primary goal is to deliver relationship-based interventions within the most natural environments and to empower families to reach their full potential. Our mission will be achieved through the hard work and dedication of our staff, as well as, the strength and perseverance of our clients.
Come join a company where you can grow!
Learn more about us by exploring the rest of our website.
- Provide high quality social work individual and group services for clients and families.
- Become part of a solid community of multidisciplinary therapists.
- Opportunity to promote social work services with wide variety of clientele
- Complete daily treatment notes, initial and annual evaluations, plan of care documents to update goals and other documentation with a easy to use EMR system
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Eyas Landing guiding theories of practice.
- Participate in all required company orientation, professional development days and ongoing training to promote professional development.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Outstanding Benefits Package: 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL), Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, HealthiestYou (on call physician) and more!
- Travel Reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement and onsite trainings
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship
- Experienced administrative team that supports all billing and scheduling tasks
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to grow
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Early Intervention Certified suggested
- Masters degree required
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Work: 1 year (Preferred)