We are seeking a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our team of pediatric specialists for a full or part time caseload. Ideal candidates should be interested collaborating with an interdisciplinary team to provide applied behavior analysis (ABA) assessments and clinical services to children with autism and other developmental disabilities ages 2-21 in the clinic, home, and community settings. We provide extensive training, mentorship and supervision for all therapists, regardless of experience level. In addition, therapists are provided with state of the art therapy equipment and supplies, continuing education stipends and professional liability insurance. This position is both clinic and community based.
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the west loop of Chicago that specializes in sensory processing disorders, autism, apraxia, and other learning disabilities. Our mission is to provide family-centered and evidence-based pediatric therapy services for children and their families.
Come join a company where you can grow! Learn more about us by exploring the rest of our website.
- Administer initial evaluations and re-evaluates for ABA clients (VB-MAPP, ABLLS, AFLS, QABF, FBA, and/or ABAS).
- Develop and train staff/caregivers on Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP) for challenging behaviors
- Develops individualized goals and treatment plan for the clinic, home, and community settings to be implemented by a behavior therapist.
- Provide supervision to RBTs on staff
- Coordinate insurance authorization benefits for ABA services.
- Collaborate with interdisciplinary team on effective strategies for clients including: occupational therapists, speech therapists, physical therapists, developmental therapists, and special education teachers. All disciplines are employed at Eyas Landing.
- Provide Caregiver Training on principles of ABA and strategies
- Analyze progress and data trends using Catalyst Datafinch
- Some travel required.
- Highly competitive compensation (salary)
- Outstanding benefits package: 401K, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL), Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO health insurance, HealthiestYou (oncall physcian), vision and dental insurance, CEU reimbursement and much more!
- Flexible schedule with limited weekend and late evening hours
- Mentorship and Supervision
- Opportunity for growth
- Active BCBA Certification
- 1 year of experience as a practicing BCBA
- Masters Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis