We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team of pediatric specialists for a full time caseload. Ideal candidates should be interested in developing their skills in sensory integration, DIR/Floortime, reflex integration, relationship-based practice and evidence-based practice. The schedule for this position is a mix of clinic, school, and home sessions; AM-Early Intervention/Home/School & PM-Clinic Based.
Eyas Landing is a private pediatric therapy clinic in the heart of the West Loop of Chicago that specializes in sensory processing disorders, autism, apraxia, and other learning disabilities. Our mission is to provide family-centered and evidence-based pediatric therapy services for children and their families. Our primary goal is to deliver relationship-based interventions within the most natural environments and to empower families to reach their full potential. Our mission will be achieved through the hard work and dedication of our staff, as well as, the strength and perseverance of our clients.
Come join a company where you can grow! Learn more about us by looking through the rest of our website!
- Solid community of occupational therapists and other multidisciplinary therapists.
- Complete daily treatment notes, initial and annual evaluations, plan of care documents to update goals and other documentation as needed within required time frame.
- Utilize the most current evidence based treatment and theoretical models that align with Eyas Landing guiding theories of practice.
- Participate in all required company orientation, professional development days and ongoing trainings as required.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings, department meetings and as needed team meetings.
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Outstanding Benefits Package: 401k, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid Sick Leave (PSL), BCBS PPO Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Insurance, HealthiestYou (on call physician) and more!
- Travel Reimbursement for all offsite sessions
- Continuing education reimbursement and onsite trainings
- Highly structured, individualized mentorship
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to grow
- CPR/1st Aid Training
- Licensed Occupational Therapist
- Early Intervention Certified
- Daily access to a car
- Masters degree required
Job Type: Full-time
- pediatric occupational therapy: 1 year (Required)